The fundamentals pack is designed for people who have either very little or no experience with body weight training, or for people who have experience but are looking to take their training more seriously.
We’ll learn how to effectively schedule a routine, how to train for a higher degree of mobility and how to shed unwanted weight through high intensity training. Through all of these sessions we’ll discuss nutrition, a vital aspect that is crucial to your success.
These sessions will also cover equipment you might want to consider investing in and how to use them properly. These types of equipment might include gymnastic rings, chin up bar, paralletes, ab wheels and resistance bands. You will have access to all of these things during the sessions so you can try before you buy. The gymnastic rings warrant particular mention as they are incredibly versatile, cheap, can usually be easily installed at home and can be used by absolute beginners through to Olympic level gymnasts.
During this course you will also receive:
- Access to a video library which contains narrated demonstrations of over 100 calisthenics exercises
- An information pack for each session which contains the salient points for future reference
The sessions are split into the following areas and take between 1-2 hours depending on how familiar you are with the exercises and are a mixture of practical and theory. They can be done at a time convenient for you and your commitments.
- Pushing exercises
- Pulling exercises and legs
- Core and high intensity workouts
- Flexibility principles/exercises and how to most effectively apply them to your training
- Programming. We’ll look at how to build the most effective routine and how to vary this routine to help you avoid plateaus and keep progressing